The Principals of Acclivity Partners are former managing partners and senior executives of nationally recognized companies within the real estate industry. Our partners and principals average over 28 years of commercial real estate experience, encompasses transactions and developments involving in excess of 12 million square feet of office, retail, residential, hotel, industrial and government properties.
Combining institutional sophistication, entrepreneurial initiative, and a “hands on” approach, the Principals have enhanced the value potential of more than $5 billion of commercial real estate assets. Acclivity excels in mixed-use projects, and primarily focuses on a combination of retail and lodging hospitality, office, and different forms of residential (student, multifamily rental, condominiums). Currently, Acclivity is actively engaged in value-added re-development and development opportunities across select markets in Illinois, Arizona, California, Nevada, and Washington State.
For each of its real estate endeavors Acclivity Partners delivers:
- Dedicated Principals offering an array of skill-sets, market familiarity, and experience over the entire real estate life cycle, from development to long term ownership;
- An Extensive Network of Relationships with industry leaders representing all facets of commercial real estate investment and development throughout North America and the Globe;
- Local Team Orientation combining key local knowledge and involvement under the overall Acclivity Development leadership;
- A Commitment to Exclusivity targeting incomparable mixed use and high-rise assets in select markets;
- A Fiduciary’s Perspective gained from a lifetime’s worth of partnerships with institutional equity and relationships with global lenders.
Acclivity has enjoyed many successful relationships in the corporate and institutional environments, which provides assurance that together our team can execute a comprehensive master-planned development.
Relationship is the key word - it is the associations we have made over the years that allows us to perform the work we do. Our clients have the full commitment of all our relationships in delivering to the venture a successfully designed and funded project – all built to uncompromising standards.
Acclivity Partners was established in 1996 as Prism Development Company, and was formed to provide the highest quality services across all disciplines of real estate development. Now renamed as Acclivity Partners, its staff, which have broad backgrounds in development, construction management, finance, planning, architecture and consulting, operate within three core business groups:
Acclivity initiates consideration of a project by best defining those financial and operational objectives which will have the most significant impact on overall project profitability. Once a strategy maximizing the profit potential of a development is identified, initial feasibility studies, development budgeting, scheduling and land acquisition are undertaken with a comprehensive and professional review of current development techniques, product types and financial strategies.
Strategic planning services incorporate short and long-range planning goals in response to the following areas required to initiate development projects:
· Site and building development programming
· Strategic planning encompassing economics, location and market studies
· Investigation and/or procurement of land use entitlements
The spectrum of development services the firm provides includes:
· Defining operational objectives and requirements
· Creating financial projections and pro forma analysis
· Budgeting, scheduling and quality control
· Structuring and negotiating financial elements for capital requirements
· Selecting, coordinating and managing professional third party consultants
· Developing and implementing project marketing and leasing strategies
· Portfolio management advisory services to maximize property values
Acclivity Partners provide comprehensive development services and utilizes its vast array of industry relationships to successfully complete the Project consistent with the goals of the client.
Acclivity conceives, refines and implements various investment vehicles and strategies for specific assets allowing for prudent opportunities in selected markets. The firm excels at matching institutional-grade real estate opportunities with a profitable return profile through its experience in structuring joint ventures.
Investment planning services offered by the company include:
· Identifying financing scenarios consistent with the institutional investment criteria
· Developing and refining investment strategies
· Selecting and evaluating investment opportunities
Acclivity’s financing advisory services include:
· Actively proceeding as the client’s advocate
· Coordinating all aspects of financing from capital sources
· Assuming responsibility for all financial negotiations
· Directing due diligence activities
· Controlling the closing process
The Acclivity Group provides consulting and project management services for design and construction disciplines to help aid the delivery of projects on time and within budget. The professional expertise of the principals assures quality control, critical path schedule conformance, and maintenance of budgetary limits, while providing development continuity. From initial concept plans to final completion of construction, the firm directs, administers and coordinates the entire design and construction process.
Design and construction services provided include:
· Defining operational objectives and requirements
· Coordinating design team activities
· Monitoring the development of construction and schedule documentation
· Developing construction and specialized FF&E budgets.
· Selecting contractors and overseeing the preparation of bid packages
· Evaluating bid responses and participating in contract negotiations
· Administrating the construction phase
· Furnishing monthly reports and making regular site visits
· Maintaining strict controls to help assure substantial completion necessary to obtain occupancy